Seduction Theory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Once-RO new mid rate server
by Vanz Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:43 pm

» Is this guild still alive?
by MochaLatte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

» Applying as member
by Paraselene Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

» fableRO www.fable-ro.net
by kiwa Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 am

» hey^^ I'm here
by Paraselene Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fjalnir - FS HW

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fjalnir - FS HW Empty Fjalnir - FS HW Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:18 pm

spinger

Fjalnir - FS HW Z2twqaj9

Name:[/b Joao]
[b]Location (Timezone):[/b Canada Central Time Zone]

[b]Do you have a microphone?[/b Yes] (It's not mandatory, but always fun to hear each other's voices!)

[b][!]
If you haven't yet, download TeamSpeak 3 as it's the communication program of our guild.
You can download it here!

[/b][/b][/b]

Fjalnir - FS HW Nqs7fcst
[b][b]
[b]In-Game Name & Role:[/b Fjalnir FS HW]
[b]Other classes you have:[/b Sage] (So, we know if you can re-roll if necessary)

[b]Tell us about your RO experience:[/b Well , ive played the bRO till the beginning , i just went back playing RO , it was a big part of my life :P] (Considering your WoE:SE and high-end MvP experience and former mentionable guilds)

[b]Will you be able to attend WoE?[/b On Sundays , yes i will , Wednesdays not 100% sure]
The times are in Server Time - use @time in-game to compare it with your time!
WoE:SE 08.30-10PM on Sundays (Mandatory WoE!)

[b]Give us your final stats and equipment:[/b All my equips and stats are focused in dex as i want auto-cast , ive got Warlock+2 dex / I Love Rock Hat / 2 Zerom and Isilla Card that help on that for now] (You can write it down, attach an ingame screenshot or post a calc link from calc.x-ro.net)

[b]What 3rd party programs do you use?

What's your task during WoE:SE?[/b I can do FS HW]

[b]Why do you want to join 'Seduction Theory'?[/b because i want to have fun and kill some russians xD][/quote]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

2Fjalnir - FS HW Empty Re: Fjalnir - FS HW Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:37 pm

MochaLatte

What's your task during WoE:SE?
You stand on the back of stack and SPAM ganbantein on the enemy's Land protector so our DD HW can do damage, because magic can't cast on LP. Ganbantein have 14 cells range that's why you can stand on the very back of stack.

What 3rd party programs do you use?
Use auto hotkey, it allows you to spam faster. Also use autopots program so you don't lose focus from potting.

Status
base 99dex
totally vit: 97 (foods and gears)
rest into agi

Gear
BG set, armor ED, green ferus, noxious card
valk shield horn
double OG zerom (glove is fine too)
weapon: knife with 4 drops (more aspd faster ganbantein)

My thoughts: you don't seem to have a lot of experience about WoE, but if you're willing to learn and active, I'm fine with it. I can teach you and show you some videos.

3Fjalnir - FS HW Empty Re: Fjalnir - FS HW Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:57 pm

spinger

All right , i will change my stats right now and start searching for the right equipments, yea , i really dont have much experience in WoE but im not dumb and i can learn fast if you teach me , also ive never heard about these programs so im going to download it right now! thank you

4Fjalnir - FS HW Empty Re: Fjalnir - FS HW Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

I agree with MochaLatte. We're willing to help and teach you as long as you pick up our advice and are willing to learn, which you seem to be.

Also, we value WoE attendance, so make sure you let us know on our attendance every week if you can(not) make WoE.

Do you think you'll have basic equipment for this coming WoE?

5Fjalnir - FS HW Empty Re: Fjalnir - FS HW Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:36 pm

spinger

Yes , i will , still not perfect but i can do FS job well

6Fjalnir - FS HW Empty Re: Fjalnir - FS HW Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Paraselene

Paraselene

Alright, we'll be looking forward to seeing you play on Sunday!

Get a guild invite in Comodo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum